NEW YORK, Sept. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) —
WHEN: Live and pre-taped sessions will first be available Tuesday, September 22, 9:30 a.m. to 2:45 p.m., Wednesday, September 23, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Thursday, September 24, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., in Singapore Standard Time (SST). To accommodate our global MRO community, sessions will be available on demand and networking and “matchmaking” opportunities and appointments are available 24-7 in any time zone that is convenient for the participants. See here to register.
WHY: MRO Asia-Pacific will bring together the most influential members of the aviation MRO industry to discuss the challenges and changes that have impacted the airlines and MROs in the last eight months. Aero-Engines Asia-Pacific, co-located with MRO Asia-Pacific, will be held September 23-24. It is the only event in the region to specifically focus on the aero-engine market and brings together key stakeholders from across the engine community to discuss and debate latest trends, developments and strategic challenges.
See here for the full agenda. Topics include:
- Focus on China by Norbert Marx, CEO & General Manager, GAMECO
- Recovery Roundtable with Anand Bhaskar, MD & CEO, Air Works; Andreas Meisel, Chief Executive Officer, China Aircraft Services Ltd.; and Alan Tang, General Manager, Maintenance & Engineering, Hong Kong Express.
- Engine Market Analysis and Trends with Francesco Baccarani, Team Leader, Engines, SGI Aviation; Ben Gan, Regional Marketing Executive, Rolls Royce; Pandu Dewanamprio, Technical Manager; Aircraft Projects; TBM Aviation, Indonesia; and Patrick Neo, Technical Consultant.
- Leveraging Data to Manage Through a Crisis with Julien Ardourel, Airbus Program Manager, Jetstar Airways; Matthew Kammerait, Director, Digital Product Management, AAR; Dr. Stefan Karisch, Director of Analytics, Boeing; and Arun Srinivasan, Associate Director, Strategy, Engine Health Management, Commercial Engine, Pratt & Whitney.
- Engine Leaders Panel with Jaap Beijer, President & CEO, MTU Maintenance Zhuhai; Nur Ashikin Bt Mohammad Ariff, Head, CAMO, Engineering and Maintenance Department, Firefly Airlines; Simon Middlebrough, CEO, Singapore Aero Engines Services (SAESL); and Caroline Vandedrinck, SVP Sales, SR Technics.
- Independent MROs Weathering the Storm with Amrul Zeflin Anim, Accountable Manager, Sapura Technics; Anand Bhaskar, MD & CEO, Air Works; Jeffrey Lam, Deputy President, Aerospace, ST Engineering; and Joshua Ng, Director, Alton Aviation Consultancy.
ABOUT AVIATION WEEK NETWORK
Aviation Week Network is the largest multimedia information and services provider for the global aviation, aerospace, and defense industries, serving 1.7 million professionals around the world. Industry professionals rely on Aviation Week Network to help them understand the market, make decisions, predict trends, and connect with people and business opportunities. Customers include the world’s leading aerospace manufacturers and suppliers, airlines, airports, business aviation operators, militaries, governments and other organizations that serve this worldwide marketplace. Aviation Week Network’s portfolio delivers award-winning journalism, data, intelligence and analytical resources, world-class tradeshows and conferences, and results-driven marketing services and advertising.
Aviation Week Network is part of Informa Markets, a division of Informa PLC.
ABOUT INFORMA MARKETS
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. We provide marketplace participants around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, targeted digital services and actionable data solutions. We connect buyers and sellers across more than a dozen global verticals, including Aviation, Pharmaceuticals, Food, Medical Technology and Infrastructure. As the world’s leading market-making company, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year. For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com.
Elizabeth Kelley Grace